At Franklin Pierce University, we work hard to offer a green and sustainable Dining Program. We understand that we have an obligation as a service provider, community member and employer to create a Better Tomorrow.
- Trayless Dining cuts back on our water and energy usage, saving hundreds of gallons of water each day!
- We donate food waste to local farmers for animal feed.
- We recycle everything we can!
Executive Chef Charles Salmond and our culinary team work tirelessly to source locally as much as possible.
- We proudly partner with Prime Roast Coffee Co. located up the road in Keene, NH at our Library Cafe location.
- We serve local dairy products and ethically sourced coffee in the dining hall
- We work closely with our produce supplier to prioritize local and seasonal produce as much as possible
- 100% of eggs served on campus are cage-free
- 100% of fish and seafood served on campus is sustainable.
We recognize that a critical part of our sustainability efforts is based in how we plan our menus. We strive to offer a wide variety of plant-forward meal options to help reduce our footprint.